Post 5: Change to my Study programme

 Hello everyones! 

At first I was very horrible with any language being honest (even in my mother language the Spanish!).When I was little I had problems learning how to write the words with the letter "h".  As time passed by I started to get better with how the language works, then I began to like how much I could learn and share with others my ideas.    


Beginning of the high school was when I a really began to take in seriously my learning of other languages such as English (that was the same time when I enter the major social networks such as Facebook and Tumblr). It was a time when I needed to consume the majority of my favorite things that I was able to find on the web (the majority in English). 

But I ramble too much about myself, carry on with the title of this post. I had a few occasions where I learn something that I could use in class of  English (both in middle and high school), yet I don't blame to my teachers, they give all in class so we could learn but we're about 40 students per class, so they can’t focus too much in teach each one of us, so the class were just “brush stroke” of all that were supposed to see in the study programme. I remember a teacher in particular that did the class so that all the students always took part in the activities, it was so much fun!. The teacher did the class using a projector, activities where all could participate and little prizes or rewards for each activity that we got right (I know that sounds a little childish, but hey! it was the middle school and I really enjoy her class).

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

HealthCare System and because it is the basis of a country

Education

Free topic: Origami