Post 2: The Best Concert ever

I haven't attended any concerts yet. Well, that is not true, I didn't attend any concerts that I really liked to this moment.  

I went to a little concert with my family (more like a gig) about traditional Chilean music in the Teatro Nescafé de las Artes. I was invited by a corporation to take part in a competition about project innovation, back when I was a senior student in highschool in 2016.

I really liked the atmosphere in the theater, there was a big crowd waiting for the staff to look over our wristbands, they all looked really well dressed. 

When we have the pass from the staff to enter, we look for our seats in the nearby stalls to the stage. Then at the same time, the lights in the stalls go out and in are the lights in the stage. The band looked really stunning in traditional attire from the north of Chile, carrying instruments like Quijada, Charango, a huge Bombo Nortiño and others that to this day I can't identify. Its music sounds like a party, similar to the festival of "La Tirana". I really lament that I'm not very into it. Though, my parents really liked it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

HealthCare System and because it is the basis of a country

Education

Free topic: Origami