Post 3: My dream job

I’m a little uncertain about what awaits in the future, but I really like working in the industry of aliments as a manager of production and operations. I take a fancy with the logistics of how a company works in their products. Like mentioned in others blogs, the thing that really pushed me to continue my studies at the college was my desire to know how things works and how they are made, so I see like a logic step to move a career field that encourage this part about my person, how you can see I not really a person that liked go out their zone of comfort.       

Let me tell you a tiny bit about parts of the job description (and oh boy! that sound a tad like a nightmare):

  • Planning and supervision of the work of employees. 

  • Control of stocks and management of warehouses.

  • Innovation and design of products or services.

  • The management of material resources.

  • The resolution of incidents (such as machinery breakdowns, for example).

The skill necessary for this work is: 

  • Ability to make decisions, delegate, manage time and written communication.

  • Analytical capacity and ability to prioritize tasks

  • Able to engage, provide information, think strategically, and work with deadlines.

  • Skill for negotiation, for numbers and for making presentations. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

HealthCare System and because it is the basis of a country

Education

Free topic: Origami