Post 4: A time travel to the future

I’m a person who is the dreamy kind, so I really like to imagine the distant future and what will happen with the earth, people, animals, etc. I enjoy talking about the future with my family (even though I’m the pessimistic character) and what we would do to change or make it a little better. 

I would love to see how could be the world in the year 3000 (I was really influence for “Futurama” in this decision), to see if the human race can overcome their differences, survive through the adversity that we create with the climate change and make of that a better future or if we just fight for the last resources until we go extinct and the planet carry on without us.

Would I like to stay there? Huh, I never thought of staying in another place that was not close to my family. I guess that depending if in that future I could take my family and have the medicine necessary to cure my parents of their illness,  I would take that decision without thinking. I would not stay any other way.    

           


In a note a tad less depressing, I love the aesthetics set up for solarpunk, cyberpunk, junkpunk, and steampunk for the future that will be. They are just really amazing art created for these kinds of futures. Let me present you some:

  • Solarpunk: Is a literary and artistic movement that envisions and works toward actualizing a sustainable future interconnected with nature and community. The "solar" represents solar energy as a renewable energy source and an optimistic vision of the future that rejects nihilism and climate doomerism, while the "punk" refers to the countercultural, post-capitalist, and decolonial enthusiasm for creating such a future.


 

  • Cyberpunk: Is a subgenre of science fiction in a dystopian futuristic setting that tends to focus on a "combination of lowlife and high tech", featuring futuristic technological and scientific achievements, such as artificial intelligence and cybernetics, juxtaposed with societal collapse, dystopia or decay.  

 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

HealthCare System and because it is the basis of a country

Education

Free topic: Origami